There are five rules I have to follow to accept this award. They are as follows:
- Display the award logo on my blog.
- State SEVEN facts about myself.
- Link back to the folks who nominated me.
- Nominate FIFTEEN other bloggers who deserve this award.
- Notify each of the nominees.
Read on for my acceptance post!
- I’m a software engineer but my degree is in Philosophy. I use that degree on a daily basis, both at work and in my writing. It’s been FAR more useful than a C.S. degree 🙂
- I used to sing Baritone in a barbershop quartet.
- I played rhythm guitar in a country band in my teens.
- I enjoy playing disc golf with some degree of regularity.
- I’m a Black Belt in the Korean martial art Tang Soo Do (Midnight Blue belt to my fellow TSD practitioners…we don’t use Black for philosophical reasons).
- I was a defense contractor for many years and had the opportunity to live and work in Germany while writing software for the U.S. Army (V Corps G6).
- I like bees. They’re cuddly. They don’t sting me ’cause they know I like them. See how that works? 🙂
The Nominees Are
- Jeff McKown at The Way Things Turn
- Joan Reginaldo at Work In Progress
- Elena Jacob at Ravenheart
- Aral Bereux at Aral Bereux – Author & Photographer
- Rob Pruneda at Sharkbait Writes
- Kenneth Glen Morgan at The Morgan Narratives
- Adrienne Marie Pollock at Adrienne Marie Pollock
- Roland Martinez at wildpokerman
- Leslie Stella at http://www.lesliestella.com
- Brian Rathbone at http://www.brianrathbone.com/
- Destiny Allison at Shaping Destiny
- Laura Oliva at Writing in the Night
- Nadine Ducca at Nadine on Writing
Thirteen…Fifteen…what’s the difference? [Damn…maybe I should have majored in Math instead of minoring in it.] These are all great folks that you should be paying attention to.
Notifications are on the way!
Sign up for the free Erindor Press newsletter. Stay Informed. Be a better writer. Your contact information will NEVER be shared for ANY reason.
Join Nat on Facebook for additional content that he doesn’t post on the blog or on Twitter.
Be part of the conversation! Head on over to The Mukhtaar Estate and see what everyone’s talking about!