I’ve written several series articles on the blog, and they’re starting to get scattered around a bit. On this page you’ll find a convenient set of links to navigate to the individual articles in each series.
As I write additional series articles, their links will appear here.
Using Twitter Effectively
- Part 1: The Basics
- Part 2: Building a Meaningful Following #1
- Part 3: Building a Meaningful Following #2
- Part 4: Auto Tweeting (The Good)
- Part 5: Composing Effective Tweets
- Part 6: Auto DMs
- Part 7: Tweeting the Minutiae of Your Life
- Part 8: Auto Tweets (The Bad)
- Part 9: Being Antisocial
- Part 10: Inactivity
Hey Nat. I have downloaded your books. Thanks. Can you please send me the link to the article you wrote about universal url for our books? I do not seemed able to locate it in my inbox or on your newsletter. Many thanks. email@example.com
I decided to post the link here, since others may have the same question. The article is called “Link Globalization”, and you can find it here: https://www.erindorpress.com/2015/03/link-globalization/